Category Archives: Notices
If anyone has not received their year end report card please email Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org
If anyone requires transcripts please email Elizabeth at email@example.com
Have a fabulous summer everyone!!
We hope everyone is well and finding a new routine with online learning. We are happy to say that our attendance in Google Classroom is very good and students are working!
Please use the following links to make yourself familiar with the platform for learning that your children are using. In fact it may help you assist them.
- NO STUDENTS ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28
- ALL PARENT TEACHERS SESSIONS WILL BE PHONE CALLS HOME FROM A TEACHER, IF AN APPOINTMENT HAS BEEN MADE. PLEASE CALL JOANIE AT THE SCHOOL (902-725-2210) TO BOOK A TIME FOR YOUR PHONE CALL.
- PARENT TEACHER SESSIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- GRADE 9-12 – TUESDAY AFTERNOON FROM 4:30-6:30 PM
- GRADE P-12 – WEDNESDAY MORNING FROM 9:30-11:30 AM
We would like to send out a big thank you to everyone who helped out with our food drive this week. Our GSA group is happy to announce that the class that collected the most donations was the Pre-Primaries. They have won an hour of gym time today.
The GSA group is organizing a food drive. Students can bring non-perishable items to their homerooms beginning Monday, March 8. The cohort that brings in the most items will win an hour in the gym on Thursday, March 11.
Items most urgently needed by food banks:
- Pasta (canned or dry) and pasta sauces
- Canned meats and fish
- Canned beans, soups, and stews
- Canned and powdered milk
- Canned vegetables and fruit
- Whole grain cereals
- Infant foods and baby formula
- Bathroom tissue and diapers
- Personal hygiene products