Welcome to Grade 3/4!
Teacher: Dawn MacDonald-Gillis
We have a blog!
We tweet / use twitter A LOT!
- Indoor sneakers (with non-marking soles)
- A change of clothes for Gym Class
- 2 stick Glue
- 1 pkg of crayons
- 1 pkg coloured pencils
- 1 pkg markers
- 1 large pencil case or art box for art supplies
- At least 20 pens (blue / black ink)
- 5 pkgs of pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- 2 pkgs of highlighters (2 different colours if possible)
- 2 Black Sharpie type markers*
- 2 scotch tape *
- 2 packages of index dividers
- 3 – 5-2 binders
- 4 packages of loose-leaf
- 1 pkg of 2 pocket folders
- 4 scribblers (including 1 coil scribbler at least 80 pages)
- 1 box of Kleenex
- 1 box of Ziplock baggies (medium or large)
Please ensure you have a supply of loose leaf, pens & pencils on hand at home for home use.
Note: Items marked with an * can be readily purchased at local Dollar Stores.
For a printable version of this list please click HERE .