The GSA group is organizing a food drive. Students can bring non-perishable items to their homerooms beginning Monday, March 8. The cohort that brings in the most items will win an hour in the gym on Thursday, March 11.
Items most urgently needed by food banks:
- Pasta (canned or dry) and pasta sauces
- Canned meats and fish
- Canned beans, soups, and stews
- Canned and powdered milk
- Canned vegetables and fruit
- Whole grain cereals
- Infant foods and baby formula
- Bathroom tissue and diapers
- Personal hygiene products
Posted on March 5, 2021, in Notices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment