This is a reminder to students in grades four-twelve to have their permission forms with them on Monday for the field trip to Baddeck Academy. We are leaving as soon as we have all the buses in. Students will return to the school for lunch. Heather Moyse will speak to the students at app. 10:00 am on Monday morning. all students in these classes are required to attend.
Our sports program celebrated a new event today, an alumni game. Members of our current girls soccer team took to the field at 10am to have a fun match vs their former teammates. The match saw many sister vs sister match ups and comical moments which delighted the crowd. The edge was given to the alumni team by referee Rachel Harvey. Here’s hoping it’s just the start of a wonderful Thanksgiving tradition. The girls team now heads to Inverness on Tuesday at 3pm to continue their playoff push. Good Luck Girls! #alumni #Highlanders #soccer
On Thursday, Oct. 23rd, there will be a workshop on student loans for grade 12 students and their parents/guardians. The session will begin at 12:50pm at the school.
Rankin will host their annual Cross Country Meet on Thursday, Sept. 25th beginning at 2pm at the Grand Narrows Marina.
2:15 Junior Girls. 3k
2:45 Junior Boys/ Intermediate Girls 4k
3:15. Intermediate Boys/ Senior Girls. 5k
3:45. Senior Boys. 7k
We are placing an order for the Rankin Track Suits.
* The suits are black with a green insert on the shoulders and white piping. These are the same suits we have had for several years now.
* Payment must accompany the order.
* We are placing the order on Friday September 19 at the end of the day.
* Students are trying on sample sizes and taking the order form home with the information.
* Parents please sign the order form confirming the sizes chosen.
Highlanders on bottom back of jacket $10
Name of Sleeve $3
Soccer Ball on pants $3
Add Tax: 15%